From Our School House

From Our School House was a site specific installation created in collaboration Vic McEwan as part of CAD Factory Rural Residency Program. The work was installed at the Old Birrego School, a remote, disused, one room school built in 1886.

WATCH: A documentation of the work, which opened to the public on 15 April 2011 by Judith Blackall, Head of Artistic Programs, Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney

 

This post is also available in: 日本語 (Japanese)

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: